Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kelisa Back !!!

Finally,
Around 1 pm,the Kelisa backed ady yesterday..

Very funny,when my mum drove the car to home,
My first act was shouted loudly,
Wakaka...

Then, i rushed out n c the new car...
later, i tried to drive the car around my house....
coz... almost no petrol ady...
haiz~

Then, mother wanted to wash the car....
damm..... two car... one is waja n one kelisa...
extremely hot coz washed car under the hot sun!!!

Around one hour, after i washed the cars....
mother wanted me to pack all things out...
coz no space 4 me to park the car..

Do u know, under the hot sun n packing thhe things is really hot n hot...
SweatinG n sweating!!!!!!!!!!

damm....

Around 4 pm, we finally finished all things...
two car also can park in front of my house...
Really exhausted n hot!!!

Pooi chee:
Aiya, although it is second hand...
Bt it is enough for me la...
wakaka...
My father bought it for me, is let me to drive to scol....

For this things, i really happy...
coz dad really sayang all of us...


i will try my best in form 6..
i promise..



No comments:

Post a Comment