Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sushi Day

27 December 2010
especially for Khoo Ebel, Xyn Chin Hui Xin n me~

As we miss last time bel n me gathered at hui xin's house to study for SPM.
And that time, we made sushi to eat also

therefore... we also make sushi together n hav fun together lk last time~

That day, i arrived at hui xin at 1030 lk tat..
bt bel earlier than me...she 9 sumthing ady there ady..
But hor... that hui xin still slp lk a BIG PIG inside her room...
haha~
when i was there...
i started to shout in front of her house, lk a crazy woman~
HUI XIN ! HUI XIN ! HUI XIN! I shout outsude her hse for 2 3 mins lk tat~
haha~
Finally, she woke up..
haha~

After that, we went to hav breakfast at sin tong qu~
i be the driver this time....
and then we went to jusco to buy our ingredients...
bt hor, we cant find the japanese rice..
then, we went to Tesco to find c whether gt ant..
luckily, we bought one~~
Then, we backed to Jusco that we ady choose bt nt yet buy de...
haha~

Haha, these were the ingredients that prepared by khoo ebel, chin hui xin n kum pooichee~
wakaka~syok man~

N THESE WERE THEPRODUTS BY KHOO EBEL N HUIXIN..
for me ar.
oli little bit coz hor...i dun noe y, the sushi that i make cant success one..meke me very angry..
by the way, haha~
they made for me...hahaha~
happy..

LET SEE~


Although the sushi's look nt very good...bt it really taste good..
bcoz hor...my sister finished all the sushi n she did nt want to share it wit my brother...
hahahaa~
bel, xyn, our job is a suceed~

These are the photo that we had taken..
put at here as a memory for myself~^^

is ME~

is BEL BEL~
IS xyn~


they are my ji mui oo~



They are my best ji mui ever~
i hope they are always happy n healthy n our frendship last forever n ever~~~

GOB BLESS US~

No comments:

Post a Comment