Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Change My Mind About ACS...

I said that ACS is worst before.
But after study in ACS about three weeks.
I feel that ACS becomes better and better..

First, i want to say about teachers.
I said that the physics teacher, Cik Junaidah was very lazy.
But now, actually she ia good la.
She teaches us quite well, p and p really quite good.

While the two teachers that i like the most are Pn Lim and Mr Chow..
Pn Lim is my muet teacher while Mr Chow is my pengajian am teacher..
Althought Puan Lim is fierce but sometimes she also become very funny.
As we know that pengajian am is quite boring..
But Mr Chow teaches us very good..
He will say some story that related to other country..
There are quite interesting.

All know that i like to sleep during lessons, right?
But i realise that i had change a lot..
This is because no more sleeping during class..

Moreover, I would like to join ICT board.
Tomorrow i will attend the meeting..
I dont know whether can be a ICT board member coz need the knowledge that related to ICT..
I know a bit la..
But i will try ..

Another that i want to say is my frenz almost start their university life in Kampar.
Just hope them happy always, enjoy their life..
And success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment