Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday 09

Haha~
Didn't update my blog recently.
In June, the first I want to say is My Birthday~
Hehe~
I am very happy that my friends sent me a birthday message during midnight~
I'm very appreciate them for giving me a birthday wish.

In the morning, around 10 o'clock,
i went to school to visit poi lam military band.
Around twelve, soo came to poi lam school already.

After waiting all the friends arrived,
Then we departed to Jusco.

We went to restaurant to have my celebration.
We ordered many foods to eat.
I like the drinks that i had ordered.
The drink very tasty.

Let u c it~

My drink~
Tasty~






This drink got salt around the cup... i like it~
coz quite beautiful~
This drink was belonged to soo n chui kuan~


The food that we ordered..~
i ordered porridge~
After lunch,
then cake lA~



After celebration of my birthday, then we went to watch movie~
Terminators~

This movie gud~

At night, i also went to pasar malam.

Thank my friends for celebrating my birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment