Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday 2009


On 6 of june,
hx , bel n wee hong celebrated my birthday at jiang xi jiang fei~

They buy a cake for me ~
I felt happy coz they still remember my birthday althought they now study in utar ~
They backed from kampar and celebrated my birthday~
Althoight that day is not my borthday~
They didnt mind to celebrate my birthday although it was late~
I really appreciate~
At there, we had our lunch~
Chat~
Happy~
After that, wee hong backed first~

Hx, bel and me then go to parade~
We planned to buy three 相框and put the photo that we take~
There were a lot of funny things ~
Hx n bel decided to bring the 相框to kampar n put pn their table~
Me too~








I just hope all my friends can always happy n healthy~
And keep in touch~

5 comments:

  1. yeahyeah!!! chee show pour photo here leh !! hahax !! happy-ing !! 2molo ur form 6 skol open again lu,suffer more... 7.30-4 o clock leh..
    must takes gud care of urself...
    frenz-ship forever... love u,muack ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. why my photo blur blur de =P ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fOR jason;
    this is because u r nt handsome~
    i dun wan c ur face~
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. u hv a chance take a photo wif me is yr honor...u noe???

    ReplyDelete
  5. walao..
    is ur lucky to take photo wit me..
    tat day is celebrating my birthday lah..

    ReplyDelete