Saturday, April 10, 2010

Is a man should cry for his lover?

On friday, my fren asked me a question wat is my point of view, if ur boyfren cry for u?

Is it gud that ur dear cry for u?
Why is he will cry for u ?
is it a happy incident o bad incident?

In my opinion, a man cry when he is deeply hurt~
is tat after being hurt by his dear?
i think most probably it is ..
o the boy is hurt that he is nt treating his dear well~
bt i think this probability nt very big~

Is that a man should cry for his galfren?
I personally think he shouldn't.
as i think a man should be very strong~
Cant be weak..
cant always bcoz of sumthing that u cry~
If lk tat u r nt a strong man.

may b boy will say that they are also a human..
they r also can b emotional~
bt, is that true that i say, when compare between a male n a female...
If a man always cry for his dear while his dear wont,
then will u think that the female is stronger that the man,
the female can face all the problem herself while the man cant.

therefore, for me, i hope that my boyfren wont cry for me always,
coz it means that our relationship is getting better n better..
i prefer that our relationship is getting betther n betther than a relationship is getting worst n worst~
Yes, i noe that this world can not b 100 percent perfect~
bt i hope i can found a 90 percent man~
Hope la~

I hope that he is that kind of person~
wont easily cry,
a very strong, can protect me one~

5 comments:

  1. sha po..ur english is getting better and better..improve jor so much..add oil..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo~~~~
    tqtq~
    hope u do well in ur exam soon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. chee chee kum XD support wat ebel said,ur english improve jor XD
    wao wao,u want strong man protect u ar ?
    me leh me leh ?
    can i XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. it means that u wan to protect me ar?
    haha..
    hw to protect me oo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks..good luck and all the best for ur muet exam..thanks hui xin for support..=)

    ReplyDelete