Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Relax~

Since tomorrow i will absent from school.
So, today i just come here n jot down somethings here~

Ya, recently quite busy.
MUET is coming ady~
It is on 24 April 2010..
Busy study ~

Actually i ady plan to take one more time for my MUET in this october~
Coz teacher say april is quite difficult ~
n the october one is easier than the april one~
C whether this time can get band 4 ant la>.
If can, sure gud la..
Try my best lo ~
wat can i do~

Another thing is i now ady less think about him~
when i din c him online~
really gt a bit down geh~
bt i ady force myself to do not think about it~
sure can one..
I am a confident person~

Recently, our class is getting better n better~
all also study n study ~
although sometime we relax for a while to make some jokes between us~
bt i think it is gud~
it is nice~
Everybody also study hard except one fellow~ useless fellow~
me also la..
quite hardworking ady de la..
bt i want myself even more hardworking~
I promise~

Nd to off my computer~
Wish all my fren always happy n healthy
especially for ebel hui xin n soo kar yee~
they are my ji mui forever~
Really~

2 comments: