Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wasted~

I paid RM60 for my MUET this time~
I think it may b wasted~
Therefore, i think i nd to save money to retake la~
Hai~
I am very pity la~

I am nt dare to take money from my parents la~

Haiz~
Hope this time i can get band 3 ~
if really can~
me jiu xie tian xie di~
Coz it will make me better to choose~

Another thing is recently i noe a new fren~
His name is Hazim Akram~
Ya, he is a boy~
Very handsome one oo~
really handsome ~
Hohoho~
I do not like him de ar~
dun think wrong wrong~
He is a gud boy n he is in a relationship de la~
He now is a form 4 student studies in ACS 4T ~
Hohoho
my frens all also agree that he really handsome~
Hope he can b my aiya brother~
hehe~
He is one of my special fren~
coz i do not have any malay fren.. he is the first ~

Dear God~
pls ~ let me get band 3 for my MUET la~
Thank u God~

No comments:

Post a Comment